Autumnal Aztec // OOTD

Hello everyone!

Today's outfit post includes some of my Autumn style staples - some old & some new!

An autumnal outfit including an aztec printed blanket jacket, black ankle boots from New Look & a watch from Weird Ape!

Jacket // 2 U Collection (thrifted)
Top // Primark
Jeans // Topshop (thrifted)
Boots // New Look
Watch // Weird Ape

An autumnal outfit including an aztec printed blanket jacket, black ankle boots from New Look & a watch from Weird Ape!

If you're an observative reader you might be able to notice I've made a few slight changes to my bedroom! I've moved the floor length mirror to a different corner and put some festive lights up. I don't think it's too early at all!

Onto the outfit: this patterned blanket jacket thing (I have no idea what to call it) is a charity shop find from last year and I'm so glad it's the right weather to be wearing it again! It's the cosiest thing to throw on over a plain outfit and instantly transform it. As for the jeans, you can't go wrong with a pair of Topshop Leighs.

My watch was sent to me by a brand called Weird Ape and I'm a little bit in love with it! As my wrists are tiny, bracelets rarely fit them so watches the only way I can accessorise that area so I really value a unique timepiece. The gold frame is actually curved, I've never seen anything like it before! At just £25 I can't help but think their watches would make a lovely gift for someone especially now we're coming up to that time of year. They come in a little velvet pouch, plus it's a practical present as well as a pretty one!

An autumnal outfit including an aztec printed blanket jacket, black ankle boots from New Look & a watch from Weird Ape!

I treated myself to some new ankle boots from New Look as I really did need a pair of season-appropriate black shoes that I could wear with anything. They fit the bill and I couldn't be happier so you'll probably see them pop up in a lot of upcoming outfit posts! I ordered on the website and used click + collect for the first time; it was a very handy service and shaved off the delivery charges which was good! You can see the boots closer in this Instagram photo of mine & here on their website!


Well I hope you enjoyed this post! Get involved in the comments below and let me know where you like to shop for affordable fashion!

What are you Autumnal style staples?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

______________________________________________________________________________
♫ Would I lie to you baby, would I lie to you? 
No, I wouldn't.
I was sent the watch from Weird Ape for review but all opinions are honest and my own. 

Share:

0 comments