Zoella Beauty Tutti Fruity // Review

Hello everyone!

If you saw my recent Feel Unique haul then you'll know that curiosity got the better of me and I picked up two items from Zoe Sugg's Zoella Beauty range - the Tutti Fruity one to be exact. Today I've got my review of the Candy Cream body lotion & the Kissy Missy lip balm!

A review of the Candy Cream Body Lotion & Kissy Missy Lip Balm from Zoella's Tutti Fruity Beauty range!
A lot of people will have differing opinions on beauty bloggers/vloggers bringing out their own products and I personally think it makes a lot of sense. They've tried lots of different products - they know makes a good one and they know what people want! I think this was such a cool way for Zoe to get creative and I love being able to support that creativity. Seeing people succeed is my favourite thing!

A review of the Candy Cream Body Lotion & Kissy Missy Lip Balm from Zoella's Tutti Fruity Beauty range!
Candy Cream Softening Body Lotion

The DETAILS

It's full of bright pink bursting beads and contains extracts of acai and blueberry.

It costs £5 for 160ml!

My THOUGHTS

What drew me to this product first of all was the packaging. Not only is it beyond adorable but I find the squeezable tube so convenient for applying just the right amount of product as you wish! The lotion itself is actually quite light and I don't find it to be as moisturising as other body butters I've used before. That said, I do like to have the option between a heavy and a light lotion; this one doesn't take long at all to sink in which is a massive plus if you're in a rush to go somewhere. 

The scent is very fresh & fruity which I LOVE - it's exactly what I want to smell like when I'm just out of the shower! I also like that the scent lingers for a while, and it's one that I'd say is pretty universally likable. The bursting beads are a cute addition too, made even better by the fact they're pink.

I kinda feel like if you find applying lotion everyday a chore, this would definitely give you the incentive to do it!

You can find it on the Feel Unique website HERE.

A review of the Candy Cream Body Lotion & Kissy Missy Lip Balm from Zoella's Tutti Fruity Beauty range!

Kissy Missy Lip Balm

The DETAILS

It's enriched with acai and blueberry and is currently available in one shade.

It costs £3!

My THOUGHTS

I swear I love this more & more everytime I use it.

If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time you'll probably know that I love a good bright lip colour, especially a pink one! I knew I wanted to try Kissy Missy as soon as I watched Zoe apply it in this video. While it's very budget friendly, you have the luxury of versatility - you can either wear it very sheer or very pigmented and that's what sold it to me!

The more you build it up, the more it starts to look like a gloss rather than a regular lip balm and because it's a mixture of the two, it feels very comfortable on the lips. It's one of the few lip products I feel comfortable wearing while I'm eating a meal!

A review of the Zoella Beauty Tutti Fruity Kissy Missy Lip Balm including swatches!


The SWATCHES

In this photo I've built it up to it's full opacity but you can also apply just a little bit for the loveliest wash of colour. It's also worth noting how nicely it wears once you've had it on for a while! It fades down to a really pretty stain which is one of my favourite things about it. My fingers are well and truly crossed that Zoe brings out more shades of this!

You can find it on the Feel Unique website HERE.


Well I hope you enjoyed this post! These are the first Zoella Beauty products I've tried and I can definitely see myself trying some more in the future. Get involved in the comments below and let me know what kind of products you would bring out if you were given the chance!

Have you tried anything from Zoella Beauty?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments