Weekly Reflect // #50

Hello everyone!

This is a bit of a different Weekly Reflect post, and not just because it's going up on Monday instead of Sunday as it usually would. Just as I sat down to write this on Saturday afternoon I found out the most horrible news. My little cat Mia, who I loved sharing with you all here on the blog, was knocked down by a car and passed away. 

I am truly brokenhearted and so I hope you don't mind if I don't write this week's post with as much enthusiasm as I normally would.  

Weekly Reflect #50 // Parcels from Feel Unique and Bourgeons et Savons, #GBBO & my sister came home!


This week . . .

. . . started off with the arrival of a lovely package which Bronagh from Bourgeons et Savons kindly sent me! I'd tried a few things from them before (see that post here) which I loved and these didn't disappoint!


My sister came home to stay with us on Tuesday morning! It's been lovely having her here and it'll be sad to see her go when she does next week.

Also that day, my Feel Unique order came! I just picked up a few bits (see the haul here) and so far I'm really liking everything I got. I'll definitely be ordering from there again, they have a really good selection of brands!

Weekly Reflect #50 // Parcels from Feel Unique and Bourgeons et Savons, #GBBO & my sister came home!
To celebrate my sister being home, we went for an curry on Wednesday night at one of our favourite restaurants in Moira. As well as a delicious meal we had a really good catch up with lots of laughs as well. We got home just in time to watch the soaps and then The Great British Bake Off with a slice of the chocolate orange marble cake I baked earlier on in the day!

Weekly Reflect #50 // Parcels from Feel Unique and Bourgeons et Savons, #GBBO & my sister came home!


And then I caught the cold so many cups of hot honey & lemon were had! I'm hoping I'll be feeling better as soon as possible because it's not long until I have to go back to school!


So that was my week! Get involved in the comments below and let me know what you got up to!

How was your week?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments