Florals & Dungarees // OOTD

Hello everyone!

Seeing as the weather was nice yesterday I thought I'd take the opportunity to snap some outfit photos!

ootd outfit denim dungarees floral shirt lessthan10pounds new look primark fashion blogger

I suppose dungarees are a bit of a love it or hate it thing but personally I'm loving having some back in my wardrobe - I haven't worn any since I was little! Lessthan10pounds kindly offered me the chance to style up two items so I chose this denim pair and the gorgeous floral shirt I'm also wearing. Everything on their website is - you guessed it - less than a tenner so if you love a wee bargain it's worth having a browse! It's also nice to be able to do that online shopping thing where you fill your basket and not have it total up to a crazy amount!

ootd outfit denim dungarees floral shirt lessthan10pounds new look primark fashion blogger
Both items are ex-branded which is a concept I'm pretty used to as lots of the clothes I find it charity shops have the labels cut off. 

I definitely think I prefer this style of dungarees where it's just jeans with braces attached as it's a bit easier to wear, isn't it? Plus you can change it up by letting the braces down for a more relaxed look. I'll definitely be able to style both items up individually too. I'm picturing the dungarees with a stripey top and the shirt tucked into a denim skater skirt!

ootd outfit denim dungarees floral shirt lessthan10pounds new look primark fashion blogger

ootd outfit denim dungarees floral shirt lessthan10pounds new look primark fashion blogger

Top // lessthan10pounds
Dungarees // lessthan10pounds
Necklace // New Look
Shoes // Primark

Well I hope you liked this post! Get involved in the comments below and let me know if there are any 'trends' from your childhood you'd like to bring back - or if there are any you definitely wouldn't!

How would you style dungarees?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

______________________________________________________________________________
♫ Would I lie to you baby, would I lie to you? 
No, I wouldn't.
The two items from lessthan10pounds were sent to me but all opinions are honest and my own.

Share:

0 comments