May Favourites! + VIDEO

Hello everyone!

It's time to talk May Favourites! 

This month I've got beauty & fashion items as well as a TV show and some other bits and bobs to share with you in video form!









As I mentioned in the video, let me know if you'd like to see a current skincare routine video and I'll certainly share that with you!

Here are some other favourites from the month of May . . .

BLOGS & VLOGS

The Trews. 
If you don't know what I mean by those two words I'll explain! The Trews is basically Russell Brand's interpretation of current affairs which he shares on his Youtube channel. I used to love watching it ages ago but what with the election that took place I really took an interest in watching The Trews again. I know Russell may be a bit marmite but personally I really like him! (but definitely not marmite)

You all know how much I love Georgia's blog and I absolutely loved listening to the band interviews she shared this month! (Georgia interviews The Cradles // Georgia interviews Little Comets)

12th of May was M.E. Awareness Day and Meg & Hayley made a fantastic video talking all about it. Chronic illnesses are surrounded by doubt and these two ladies really did an amazing job of explaining it far better than I ever could!


Well I hope you enjoyed this video about what I've been loving this month! Get involved in the comments below and let me know what you think!

What are your May Favourites?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments