OOTD // The Pinkprint Tour

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and aren't too sick of chocolate! Today I want to share with you the outfit I wore last week to see Nicki Minaj on the Belfast date of her Pinkprint Tour.

ootd outfit nicki minaj the pinkprint tour black pink primark miss selfridge nike

Top: Primark
Skirt: Miss Selfridge (thrifted)
Tights: Primark
Trainers: Nike

Dressing for concerts is not an easy task!
First you have to wait outside - in the cold & rain when you live in Northern Ireland - and then when you get in the venue it can get really stuffy & warm!

This is the outfit I went for and I added a thin pink raincoat that I tied it round my waist when I got in. This top with cut out details on the shoulders made sure I didn't overheat & the trainers were a lifesaver too! Seriously, I'm so glad I opted for comfy shoes, they really do make all the difference at concerts.

Of course, what with it being a Nicki Minaj concert, I had to give some kind of a nod to pink in my outfit. I love this floral skirt! I found it in a charity shop near the end of last year but this was it's first outing. I can't wait to style it up when the weather gets a bit brighter - I'm thinking with a white tee & sandals! What do you think?


Well, that was my outfit to go see Nicki Minaj! If you'd like to read about my experience at the concert, I wrote a blog post all about it. Get involved in the comments below and tell me your ideal concert outfit!

What do you like to wear to concerts?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments