♫ April Playlist ♫

Hello everyone!

It's time to share my April Playlist! I discovered quite a bit of new music this month but also went back to some old favourites. 

Press play & enjoy!

playlist music recommendations nicki minaj madeon model aeroplanes club low omi cheerleader 90s 00s


Model Aeroplanes
I tweeted asking for some music recommendations and good ol' Georgia did good with this one! Club Low is such a tune - I instantly loved it and added it to the playlist. It's got that happy 'I could dance to this in my bedroom' feelgood vibe so if that sounds like your kind of thing, stick it on!

Madeon
I wouldn't say electronic is my favourite kind of music but when Liam hit me up with Madeon's album Adventure, I couldn't say no. Madeon is a 20 year old French producer & DJ who you'll be sure to hear about sooner or later. You may already know him without knowing him in fact - he worked on some of my favourite songs from Lady Gaga's ARTPOP album!

Nicki Minaj
Well I couldn't not listen to her this month, could I? I went to see her live on the Belfast date her Pinkprint tour and she was incredible. It's strange how once you've heard the songs live, they completely change, almost open up when you listen to them afterwards! It was The Most Incredible Experience Of My Life.

etc.
I'm sure if you turned the radio on at some point in April you'll have heard Cheerleader - it's a great, catchy Summer song. I also haven't been able to stop listening to my 90s/00s Throwback Playlist!



So those are the tunes I've been playing this month! Get involved in the comments below and let me know what your favourite songs from April were!

What have you been listening to this month?

Thanks for reading,
Maeve
x

Share:

0 comments